A seasoned professional business woman and photographer, it is my ultimate goal to capture life’s special moments. I pride myself on paying attention to every detail and strive to bring enthusiasm to every event I shoot. This enthusiasm continues throughout the photo editing process, to final presentation to the client.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I miss photography!

It's been a fun few years being a Mommy but it's time to start shooting again. I miss being behind the camera. I miss being creative in Photoshop. And I miss travel photography the most.



This was from a shoot in February 2007 in San Francisco during Chinese New Year. I have the typical shots of the Golden Gate Bridge, of course, but when I turned the corner on that rainy day to see this sea of umbrellas, I gasped. It was the coolest thing I'd seen in the city. Nothing but color as far as the eye could see and it was spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment