A seasoned professional business woman and photographer, it is my ultimate goal to capture life’s special moments. I pride myself on paying attention to every detail and strive to bring enthusiasm to every event I shoot. This enthusiasm continues throughout the photo editing process, to final presentation to the client.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dance Photography-Attempt 1

So I got the backdrop all ironed out, as good as it would iron anyway, and set it up in the living room.  It was still pretty wrinkly so I'm going to have to reshoot these photos. Every time Piper got posed the whole thing shifted so next time I'll have to weight it down and use double sided tape to make sure it stays put.

I did end up with one I really liked though. A close-up so the wrinkles aren't so obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment