A seasoned professional business woman and photographer, it is my ultimate goal to capture life’s special moments. I pride myself on paying attention to every detail and strive to bring enthusiasm to every event I shoot. This enthusiasm continues throughout the photo editing process, to final presentation to the client.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dance Photography - Attempt 2

Finally got it right! This time the backdrop didn't give me as much trouble because I used double sided tape to hold it down in addition to some weights to make sure it didn't shift during our shoot.

Piper did a great job posing for me and it shows in the photos.  I definitely think this is something I can do in the future for entire dance companies.

Once we complete our move to Dallas this is something I intend to pursue. Until then here are the images I came away with today.





No comments:

Post a Comment